In this podcast, Mr. Siegelheim meets with Paul Segreto of franchisEssentials. Mr. Siegelheim and Mr. Segreto discuss social media and how franchisors can utilize social networking applications, such as Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn and Twitter, to enhance their brand.
You can listen to the full podcast online here.
- eDiscovery - What's New & Why Do I Care? - May 23,2013
- Effective Financial Performance Representations - May 16,2013
- Franchise Sales Outsourcing - Opportunities & Pitfalls - May 09,2013
- Franchise Litigation - Getting Your Ducks in a Row! - May 02,2013
- Understanding Private Equity in Franchising - Apr 25,2013
- Compiling, Utilizing, and Protecting Information and Data - Apr 18,2013
- Franchise Sales Best Practices - Legal Perspective - Apr 11,2013
- Franchising 2013: The IFA Perspective - REPLAY - Apr 04,2013
- Location, Location, Location - Mar 28,2013
- Building a Culture Key to Multi-unit Success - Mar 21,2013
- “Franchise Today” Kicks Off Fourth Annual Franchise Legal Series
- Passion. Enthusiasm. Culture. Jersey Mike’s!
- Value-added Discussions – A Linkedin Best Practice
- IFA 2013 may have ended, but the discussions should continue…
- Heavy-hitters in Franchising on Franchise Today in 2013
- True Social Media ROI – Relationship & Community Building
- Let’s Get Together at IFA2013!
- Personal Branding and the Power of “YOU”
- The New Media Effect on Franchise Sales & the Franchise Relationship
- Franchise Social Media Basics – What a Great E-IDEA!
- Marketing, Media & Franchising
- How Much Change Is Good?
- Are You Confused by Franchise Terminology?
- Controlled Growth Key to Success for New Franchise Concepts!
- Franchise Sales Process: Consistent or Flavor-of-the-Month?