A New Beginning…
Just to eliminate any confusion… In my new expanded role as CEO at Franchise Foundry my goal is to bring the strengths of Franchise Foundry and FranchisEssentials together as one for the benefit of start-up and emerging franchise brands, both domestic and international.
In addition to seeking investment opportunities, Foundry will expand its franchise sales & development services, and also provide consulting services in franchise management and technology. Services will be provided on a contract basis or in an interim c-level management capacity. In essence, what FranchisEssentials previously provided as services to the franchise community, will now be part of a suite of services offered by Franchise Foundry.
Foundry will also provide matchmaking services for acquisition, partnership, merger and investment capital, while offering transition management services to effectuate a smooth transaction and maintain continuity within the franchise system.
In relatively short order, online presence to include websites, blogs and social profiles, will reflect changes detailed above to define a unified blend of two successful franchise organizations as one, Franchise Foundry.
This blog will now become my own personal blog where I’ll share my thoughts and insights on many topics relevant to franchising. I trust my insight and perspective will continue to have value to franchise professionals at all levels.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- eDiscovery - What's New & Why Do I Care? - May 23,2013
- Effective Financial Performance Representations - May 16,2013
- Franchise Sales Outsourcing - Opportunities & Pitfalls - May 09,2013
- Franchise Litigation - Getting Your Ducks in a Row! - May 02,2013
- Understanding Private Equity in Franchising - Apr 25,2013
- Compiling, Utilizing, and Protecting Information and Data - Apr 18,2013
- Franchise Sales Best Practices - Legal Perspective - Apr 11,2013
- Franchising 2013: The IFA Perspective - REPLAY - Apr 04,2013
- Location, Location, Location - Mar 28,2013
- Building a Culture Key to Multi-unit Success - Mar 21,2013
- “Franchise Today” Kicks Off Fourth Annual Franchise Legal Series
- Passion. Enthusiasm. Culture. Jersey Mike’s!
- Value-added Discussions – A Linkedin Best Practice
- IFA 2013 may have ended, but the discussions should continue…
- Heavy-hitters in Franchising on Franchise Today in 2013
- True Social Media ROI – Relationship & Community Building
- Let’s Get Together at IFA2013!
- Personal Branding and the Power of “YOU”
- The New Media Effect on Franchise Sales & the Franchise Relationship
- Franchise Social Media Basics – What a Great E-IDEA!
- Marketing, Media & Franchising
- How Much Change Is Good?
- Are You Confused by Franchise Terminology?
- Controlled Growth Key to Success for New Franchise Concepts!
- Franchise Sales Process: Consistent or Flavor-of-the-Month?