Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2012
Well, it’s that time of year when it seems like everyone is making some type of prediction or another for the upcoming year… and in the world of social media not only is it no different, it’s actually over the top as we preview list after list. The following was posted today on Social Media B2B, an excellent resource for social media information. Upon reviewing the predictions please feel free to share some of your own.
12 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2012 from B2B Digital Marketing blog
Top 3 Predictions for B2B Marketing in 2012 from Marketri blog
2012 B2B Marketing Predictions – Will Marketers Leave Sales Behind? from B2B Marketing Insider Blog
8 Tricky B2B Marketing Predictions for 2012 from B2B Appointment Setting Blog
Social Business Predictions for 2012 from the Dachis Group
No Predictions, Just Action from B2B Voices
Top 5 Inbound Marketing Trends for 2012 from Kuno Creative
12 Marketing Predictions for 2012 from MarketingProfs
Five key marketing trends for 2012: Are you being served? from eConsultancy
2012 Social Marketing & New Media Predictions from Brian Solis
- Franchise Today: Brian Spindel, President, COO and co-founder of PostNet - Apr 17,2014
- Franchising is All About Relationships - REPLAY - Oct 31,2013
- Helping to create the American Dream... day after day! - Oct 24,2013
- Let's Talk Entrepreneurship (REBROADCAST) - Oct 17,2013
- Fast Times at Franchise High! - Oct 10,2013
- Let's Talk Entrepreneurship - Oct 03,2013
- Driving Franchise Growth REPLAY - Sep 26,2013
- Political Action - A Franchisor's Perspective - Sep 19,2013
- IFA Experts Talk About Public Affairs - Sep 12,2013
- Franchise Leadership & Development - Sep 05,2013
- Integrated Franchise Marketing & Development
- So, you want to do business with franchise companies…
- Social Media ROI Revisited at Franchise Expo South
- Defining Franchise Success
- Franchise Sales Process: Consistent or Flavor-of-the-Month?
- Are You Confused by Franchise Terminology?
- CEOs & Social Media – There’s Still a Disconnect for Some
- A Look Back at IFA Conventions – Many Fond Memories Shared!
- Success… It Starts and Grows with a Vision
- Controlled Growth Key to Success for New Franchise Concepts!
- Change or Failure – Which is Worse?
- Franchise Candidates: A Changed Mindset
- True Social Media ROI – Relationship & Community Building
- What Happened To Our Dreams And Goals?
- Technology As The New Norm – Are We There Yet?